- JANUARY 21, 2021 - Murfy trusts isahit to improve its user experience
- 22 OCTOBER 2020 - Isahit deploys its socially responsible digital task model in France
- OCTOBER 14, 2020 - ManoMano relies on isahit to improve its back-office activities
- 27 JUNE 2018 - Isahit and OpenClassrooms sign an unprecedented partnership to promote access to digital culture in Africa
- 31 MAY 2018 - Isahit, first startup to sign a collaboration with Orange Money France
- 22 MAY 2017 - Isahit launches its crowdfunding campaign on Afrikwity to accelerate its development
OUR PRESS RELEASES
"Founded in January 2017, isahit is a social platform for outsourcing digital tasks that supports nearly 1,100 women in poverty in 24 countries (Africa, Asia, South America) by offering them to deal with digital tasks that cannot be achieved by AI."
"isahit, launched in 2017 and a member of tech for good" Isahit's work is distinguished on two levels: the societal aim, because Isahit works for the professional integration of women in developing countries - by entrusting them with income-generating digital tasks - and technological innovation, since it is a digital platform and the missions carried out relate to learning algorithms, data, etc.".
"Isabelle Mashola, a 58-year-old engineer, founded Isahit, which enables 10,000 women to make ends meet thanks to its platform for outsourcing digital tasks for sites of multinationals such as L'Oréal or Orange."
"Isahit is a French company based out of Paris which is a socially responsible platform for outsourcing digital tasks. The company was launched in 2017 by Isabelle and her co-founder Philippe Coup-Jambet and brings together an international community of over 1000 workers spread across 32 countries in Asia, Africa and South America."
"Gojob has decided to entrust Isahit, which develops and deploys a crowdsourcing platform, with part of its back-office activities to improve its user experience."
"The ManoMano Group, Europe's leading online DIY, home and garden company, entrusts isahit, a socially responsible startup, with its back-office activities to improve its user experience."
"The platform is specialized in outsourcing digital tasks for Artificial Intelligence and data processing. Its characteristic is to be a socially responsible company."
"Thanks to this online work, these women receive additional income of up to 300 euros. They are also supported by Isahit in the realisation of their short-term life projects. Most of them manage to finance their Master's studies themselves or are saving to finance themselves in entrepreneurship.