become a hiter at isahit
Join isahit: become a hiter !
isahit is a socially responsible outsourcing platform of digital tasks for artificial intelligence and data processing, created in 2016 and launched in 2017 by Isabelle Mashola and Philippe Coup-Jambet.
We are a French company based in Paris (France). We enable young talents, mainly women from emerging and developing countries (Africa, Asia, Central and South America), to work part-time in order to earn additional income* to carry out their concrete short-term professional projects.
*2.84 per hour, i.e. up to 284 euros per month (for a maximum of 100 hours of work per month).
Members of the isahit community, called hiters* (hiteuses in French) perform remote digital micro-tasks on our internet platform, from a computer with an internet connection.
The hiter works as an independent contractor (legal status of natural person/sole proprietorship/freelancer), in accordance with the legislation in force in his country of residence on behalf of isahit's various customers.
He works about 2 to 3 hours a day on average, up to a maximum of 100 hours a month.
The duration of its activity on the isahit platform may not exceed two and a half years, starting from the date of commencement of its missions for isahit clients.
The different types of tasks that can be carried out by the hiters are divided into 3 categories:
- Computer vision: image annotation, image analysis and tagging, tracking of objects within a video, etc.
- Natural Language Processing : complete artificial intelligence tasks, text tagging, verbatim analysis, etc.
- Data & Content Services : writing short content, research and document collection, database/CRM enrichment, etc.
LOCATION OF COUNTRIES WHERE ISAHIT IS PRESENT
Isahit gathers a community of more than 1,000 hitters on its digital platform. We have a team of 12 hubers, official local representatives in charge of accompanying the hiters.
Currently, our digital platform is available in 27 countries on 3 continents: Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Congo, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Haiti, Kenya, Comoros, Liberia, Madagascar, Mali, Mexico, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Philippines, Brazil, Venezuela.
Our strategic partners that allow us to best support our community through digital technology are : OpenClassRooms for online training and Orange for Mobile Money (available for Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea, Madagascar, Mali, Togo).
Do you want to become a hiter?
Do not wait to apply if you meet our criteria!
Apply directly online.
Registration is totally free. It is only done on our website.
INSCRIPTIONS FOR IVORY COAST, CAMEROON AND MADAGASCAR ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED.
Non-exhaustive criteria of eligibility to apply and become a hiter
- You currently reside in one of the countries where isahit is present: in Africa, Asia, Central or South America.
- You have reached the legal age of majority in your country of residence and are of legal working age.
- You are a student, entrepreneur or self-employed.
- You have validated a level of education at least equivalent to the High School Diploma.
- You speak and write correctly in French and/or English.
- You have basic computer skills (surfing the internet, etc.)
- You are fluent in other languages: German, Spanish or Italian (minimum level B2) - that's a plus!
- You are available 2 to 3 hours a day on average to work online, remotely.
- You have a concrete professional or school project to carry out in the short term.
- You have a computer with an internet connection to work on.
Are you dynamic, rigorous and motivated?
Are you looking for additional income to achieve your professional project (already launched or in the process of being launched)? Do you want to boost your CV with a new and unique professional experience?
Isahit is for you!
- After clicking on the registration link, fill in your details (first name, lastname, date of birth, country and e-mail address).
- Then carry out the application test carefullyfrom a computer with a stable internet connection. Please take the time to read the instructions and fill in all the required fields.
Attention: Only one application per person is accepted. One application = one personal e-mail address.
If you pass your application test:
- you must fill in the application form rigorously that will appear on your screen. Make sure you give as much information as possible about your situation, your motivation and your concrete professional or school project.
- A profile picture should be attached to your application form with questions to be answered on video (via webcam).
The processing of your application (until you are fully integrated into the community) may take several weeks.. However, the isahit team can answer you by e-mail within 7 working days (excluding weekends), once you have completed your test and filled in the application form (photo and video answers to questions).
Check your email inbox and spam regularly!
The isahit team will keep you informed of the status of your application by e-mail. In view of the large number of applications we receive, do not hesitate to contact us again after 3 weeks via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not hesitate to contact us via the Chat (bottom right) or by email at email@example.com.
Our team will answer as soon as possible.
We are available and at your disposal to answer you from Monday to Friday, from 9:30 am to 6 pm (Paris time - France).