Don't miss the event, join us at this meeting on Impact Sourcing!
Theimpact sourcing, or socially responsible outsourcing, is being adopted by more and more companies in France and internationally. In 2018, this trend will accelerate with the development of a labeling Impact Sourcing.
Specifically, How to select a company that makes the Impact Sourcing? According to what criteria? What are the impacts on the population? and what benefits for the company?
In keeping with its mission to establish a forum for exchanges between managers on the operational implementation of transformation projects, EOA France is pleased to invite you to its next meeting:
On February 7, 2018, from 8:30 am to 10:15 am, with a welcome from 8 am.
5 good reasons to attend this meeting:
- Exclusive sharing on the Impact Sourcing, its strategic importance and the approach of labelling 2018, by Martin BENDERSON, Associate, BSR – GISC (Global Impact Sourcing Coalition)
- a return of experience ofEDF Which integrates the Impact Sourcing in its CSR strategy, presented by Jean-Philippe MAGNIER, head of the steering and Versions Division, EDF – DSI Commerce
- A presentation of the accompaniment in this approach by Angelina LAMY, General delegate of the Accenture Foundation France and Jean-Christophe ARNAUNE, director ofAccess, Inclusive Tech
- Concrete lighting by Isabelle MasholaCEO & Co-founder of the platform Isahit, startup of the Impact Sourcing ecosystem
- a moment of exchange with this panel of experts, to understand how to deploy an Impact Sourcing approach in your company
As the number of seats is limited, we invite you to register now! You have the possibility to get your tickets free by filling in the code isahit in discount code, after having selected your ticket full price.